In this course you will learn Quechua, allowing you to speak Quechua-speaking people, who are descendants of the groups that formed the Inca empire.
Learn Quechua in Cusco
Cusco is one of the amazing cities Latin America, its name in Quechua, Qosqo, means “Navel” or figuratively, “center” or “meeting” because Cusco was the capital of the Inca empire or Tawantinsuyo.
Quechua is the fourth most spoken language in America and the most widespread native language of the continent and today this language is spoken in Bolivia, Peru, Colombia, Chile, Ecuador and Argentina.
Quechua is part of the identity of Peru, as the second most spoken language, a language that, far from dying, is reborn from its roots and that is why we put this course available every week throughout the year for students of all levels with native teachers who are trained to teach the Quechua language in Cusco.
Learn Quechua at Wiracocha School
- This course is designed for students who want to learn Quechua for reasons such as research, work, culture, etc.
- All of our teachers in this program are native Quechua speakers and have a university educations.
- Learn Quechua language at Wiracocha School and learn more about the Inca culture and traditions.
Our Course to learn Quechua consists of 3 levels:
- Our students are introduced to Quechua language in the context of the Andean culture.
- They learn Quechua basic vocabulary to build small dialogues.
- In the Quechua course we teach writing and pronunciation.
- The students will learn the 3 main grammatical tenses (past, present and future).
- The teachers put emphasis on conversational skills and increasing the vocabulary.
- The students will be able to speak with quechua speakers about any subject, but with limitations of vocabulary.
- Improves conversation abilities and builds up vocabulary and reading ability in Quechua.
- The students know all the Quechua grammar and can build complex sentences.
- We organize excursions to indigenous towns where the students can speak and learn Quechua in real life situations.
Details of service Learn Quechua
- Price per week: USD 199
- Start date: Every monday
- Students: 1 – private
- Schedule: 1 pm to 5 pm
- Lessons: 20 hours per week
Quechua Course are available all the year, with the possibility of starting the course each week.
Advantages of enroll at Wiracocha School:
- In our school we perform activities such as cooking lessons, salsa lessons, games and many more activities.
- Wiracocha School also offers accommodation service allowing our students leverage your time and practice Quechua with local families and other hosted students.
- We also offer tourist packages to visit tourist attractions of Cusco, to see our packages click here.
- Apart from Quechua course, we also offer Spanish classes, to see more courses click here.
Definitely, Wiracocha Spanish School is the best option for you learn Quechua, and the best way!